The week ahead and Boob Wishes

sloanParanormal writer Sloan St. James will be our guest blogger on Saturday, November 18th. We hope you’ll stop by and check it out.

Now to Boob Wishes. Thirty-one days ago, I wrote a blog about Boob Wishes. The idea is to write three wishes that you believe can happen and put this piece of paper in your bra every day for thirty days. The psychology behind this is that putting it in your bra every day is a reminder of your goals, and you’ll work harder to achieve them. You’re damn serious to do something so damn silly. :mrgreen:

I went one step further and put another piece of paper with my three wishes under my pillow, so I was covered at night too. Despite this, my wishes didn’t come true. I believe I’m closer to it happening, though, so that’s progress. And I’m doing it again for the next thirty days.

I know some of you were doing this too. Did any of your Boob Wishes come true? And are you doing it for the next thirty days?

This entry was posted in Edie's Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The week ahead and Boob Wishes

1. Theresa says:

Truth be told, Edie– I didn’t get around to doing the boob wishes last month. I did buy two plants and planned to repot them with wishes inside….but I never got around to repotting them with the wishes. //blush

I’ve been writing though, lots and lots of writing. 😆

I need to get on this boob wish program though. It sure worked well for Liz and Kate. I’ll be starting my boob wishes tomorrow, same with the plants. I’ll get off my butt and repot them tonight–complete with my wishes inside.

Theresa

Theresa, I know you’ve been working hard on your writing. And you bought the plants, so that’s a reminder every time you go in your office. Hopefully you and I will have good news to report next month. Just in time for Christmas. 😀

3. Rebecca says:

Hey ladies – keep those boob wishes going! Two of my three came true and I believe the only reason the third one didn’t work is that I asked for the wrong thing. I’ve reworded that one for this month and added two more – I already feel the reworded one working. 🙂

Rebecca, congrats on having TWO of your wishes come true. So cool.

I’m definistely keeping the wishes going. They’re close to coming true — all three of them.:)

5. Edie, my first wish came true. The other two wishes needed number 1 to come true before they could become a possibility, so I’ll just keep my wishes as they are for the second month.

Yay, Michell! It’s going to happen for you, I know it. 🙂

7. Kath Calarco says:

I didn’t do boob wishes last month, but, thanks for the reminder. I’m gonna do it today.

Go, Kath, go! You can see it’s working for a few of the others. It will happen to us too.:)

9. Rebecca says:

Yay, Michelle! Expect the next two to fall in line.
    I’m working from home today, so I guess my “boob wish” is a “foot wish” for the time being – didn’t feel like putting on a bra so they’re in my left sock instead. 🙂

Rebecca, somehow “foot wish” doesn’t have the same ring as “boob wish”. But if it works, I’ll start putting them in my felt sock too. 😆

11. LaDonna says:

Edie, I just read my boob wishes. Two of my three came true. Yay! But, I really needed to be more specific with one of them. Off to revamp a new list–doing it again for 30 days!

LaDonna, that’s fabulous! YAY!!!!!!!