Please welcome Entangled Publishing author, Robin Bielman, whose recent release is Book One in the Secret Wishes series from Entangled’s Bliss line ~ KISSING THE MAID OF HONOR. Robin joins us today to discuss the nine moments that make you realize you’re in love. And she’s inviting MM readers to join the biggest bridal party of the year…read on to find out how you can be entered to win a coveted bridesmaid party pack and gift card!
Hi everyone! I’m thrilled to be visiting Magical Musings again. Thanks so much to Misty and all the MM gals for having me here today!
9 Moments That Make You Realize You’re in Love
1. Those three little words stumble out of your mouth.
2. Wait, I LOVE YOU!
3. When you hear his name, your knees go weak, and you don’t mind at all when he says your name. In fact, you practically faint.
4. You love the way he smells and want to smell it all the time. You do smell it all time, even when he’s not with you. His scent lingers—on your favorite T-shirt, on the pillow, in the room. And it triggers an extra beat of your heart, a flutter in your stomach.
5. You love his laugh and can’t help but smile when you hear it. Fighting the pull on your lips is futile. The sound washes over you better than anything else you’ve heard and you want to bottle it so you can hear it on days when you need a pick-me-up.
6. When he kisses you, magical things happen. Like fireworks. Like a million tingles in all the right places on your body. Like you need to keep kissing him in order to breathe. And he says things like… “Damn you’ve got an irresistible mouth. You should hold it against me more often.” ~Luke, KISSING THE MAID OF HONOR
7. You try your best to focus at work but—oh look, that (insert pretty much any object here) reminds you of him and the next thing you know your texting or emailing and counting the minutes until you get to see him again.
8. He has permanently changed your world for the better. It’s not just that colors are sharper when you’re with him, or food tastes better, or when he holds your hand you feel safe and secure. It’s the feeling that anything is possible. That you’re gutsier or more determined. Fear no longer holds you back. The courage that was always deep inside you is now ready to greet the world head-on. The person she’d wished for so long would stay away had wormed his way inside her thought processes and made her better. No, not just better. Gutsy. ~Sela, KISSING THE MAID OF HONOR
9. You can’t imagine living without them. Love isn’t always easy. It’s never perfect. But true love is worth fighting for. Worth every bit of pain that is inevitable in a long-term relationship. No matter the disagreement, the foul moods, the weeks when the downs seem to outweigh the ups, you know in your heart that he is the man you want by your side even when times are tough. You can’t imagine not seeing him every day. He’s your somebody. Forever.
What do you think? Was there a special moment in your life when you just knew?
Kissing the Maid of Honor Blog Tour: Five lucky readers will be chosen to be Robin’s bridesmaids and will receive a bridal gift pack! (limited to US and Canada) But that’s not all, one international winner will be selected to receive the coveted position of Maid of Honor which includes the Kissing bridal pack and a $25 gift card of her (or his) choice from an on-line store! Click here for the Rafflecopter giveaway!
Kissing the Maid of Honor: Kissing her best friend’s brother never felt so right… Sela Sullivan is resolved to be the best maid of honor ever, even if it means tolerating the best man. Insufferable, too-handsome Luke Watters is not only the guy who humiliated her at a kissing booth in high school, but he also happens to be her best friend’s older brother. Positive he’s the same arrogant jock, Sela vows to focus on her duties and steer clear of the frustrating—and frustratingly tempting—Luke.
As a world-renowned extreme-sports photographer, Luke is used to undertaking life-risking adventures. But risking his heart for the beautiful Sela Sullivan, who clearly still hates him for his rejection all those years ago? He didn’t see that coming. Sela inspires a passion he’s never known, and the more time they spend together, the more he craves her. But can he prove to the maid of honor he’s become a man of honor?
A bit about Robin: Robin Bielman lives in Southern California with her high school sweetheart husband, two sons, and crazy-cute mini Labradoodle, Harry Dresden. When not attached to her laptop, she can almost always be found with her nose in a book. She also loves to run, hike, and dip her toes in the ocean. Writing is a dream come true, and she still pinches herself to be sure it’s real. She is also the author of Worth the Risk and Yours At Midnight from Entangled’s Ever After line. She loves to connect with readers. Visit her online: