This week was another new release for me – but a big one. And for it I went out on a limb and did more promo than usual. Some of them firsts for me. As I get further along in this writing world, I’ve been knocking a lot of firsts down – still this week I managed to hit a few more.
- First off – a launch party with multiple authors helping me to celebrate – that was on Monday and there were 8 other authors with giveaways and excerpts of their own books.
- I have a street team for the first time – and they all headed out to spread the word – and wow was that different getting tagged in multiple posts. (Normally I’m silent on FB! but not this week!)
- Tuesday and the rest of the week - I had a huge sale on my book bundle of previous books in the series -it’s still on Amazon, B&N, Kobo and iTunes!
- Wednesday -a twitter party – yeah, like who knew that could happen!
- Thursday – a twitter interview – not an issue right? Well, I’m not so sure. How do you answer all those questions in 140 characters or less. And it’s happening today! Yikes!
Other first for this new release? A podcast! So not sure how that went but it was an interesting process. It was incredibly difficult to sit still while recording to minimize ambient noise. I’m a very mobile person, physically, facial expressions, tone of voice and learning to speak in a slow modulated way – so not natural! Other than that, lots of interviews and promo in places I rarely go! So why all the fuss? Because this was for book 5 of my Psychic Visions series -Knock, knock…
There’s no best-by date for revenge.
Wealthy and beautiful Shay Lassiter runs a prestigious foundation, but her connections and resources were worthless when her fiancé tried to murder her. Now, she’s guarding her heart and using her knack for reading people’s intentions – both good and evil – to guide her. But when the foundation’s clients start dying, she must turn to the new man in her life…one who’s giving her mixed signals.
Computer specialist and ex-cop Roman Chandler has a secret. It involves Shay and could ruin the fragile relationship he’s building with her. Though he can’t tell her the truth, he needs to convince her to trust him. He fears that whoever is behind this is about to turn his vengeance on Shay…
And vengeance can be deadly.
I’m happy to do a giveaway of one digital copy of Knock, knock… to a commenter!