Cats, cats and more cats

It’s been a melancholic week for me after having to put one of my beloved felines to sleep. All week I’ve been cheering myself up by looking at images online from various catmemes to clothing with cats on it and wait for it… cat clothing stores.

Yeah, see I rarely buy myself anything but I’d be down for purchasing a few of these items.  This first one is from a clothing store catering to cat fashions called You can see this one here. Isn’t she pretty! lol.

But as Halloween is around the corner – how about a costume to make your cat feel right at home? This one is available for purchase here.

And for the cat that’s going out and needs a touch of style…consider this wonderful outfit. It’s available here.

And of course equal outfits for both! This lovely little outfit is available here.

Or for the well dressed cat, how about an accessory package? This one is available here.

Doesn’t she look adorable! Not. lol. These clothing items are actually for sale which if you click the links you’ll see for yourself!!

I’ve had cats for the better part of the last 30 years – lost many and losing every one hurts. But the good thing is that each and every time I knew I’d been blessed to have them in my life for how ever long I had them. But I never… ever… dressed them up like this! Now I’m eyeing my golden Persian Pheonix and realize that there is something I could do that would make me smile – forever!

This wonderful fashion statement is available HERE. Just in case anyone else needs a smile today! 🙂  Would you buy something like this for your pet?

About Dale Mayer

Dale Mayer writes romantic suspense, with or without paranormal elements like TUESDAY'S CHILD (2011) and now young adult books in various genres like DANGEROUS DESIGNS (2011). Writing stabilizes her in a life gone wild! The other stabilizers? Cheesecake and her four cats! Of course, she's dreaming to think she'll get a piece cheesecake once her four kids find out she's been baking!
This entry was posted in Dale's Posts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Cats, cats and more cats

1. I’m so sorry about your cat, Dale. Those outfits are hilarious, and while we don’t have any pets at the moment, even when we did, I would never have got them anything like this. LOL!
    Michelle Diener`s last blog was …Contest

• Mary Hughes says:

Dale, I’m so sorry about your cat.

Wow, such fashion! Truly made me smile 🙂 I can’t help but wonder how long those costumes survived after the picture was taken. Lol.

• Dale Mayer says:

Lol Mary – can you imagine the fun those cats would have had getting out??? I would have been howling with laughter – and I’d never be able to put my own through such torment!

• Dale Mayer says:

Thanks Michelle! I have the same situation, the cat I lost was very sweet disposition as compared to my other two but there is no way I could have gotten her into anything like this. lol.

2. I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s always hard to lose a beloved pet.

Is it just me, or do some of those cats look like they are secretly plotting revenge for those outfits?
    Jennifer Estep`s last blog was …Checking out the fall TBR pile …

3. I’m so sorry for your loss, Dale. :hugs: I’m dreading the day – the far far off day, I hope – when we lose one of our furbabies.

OMG, if I tried to put either of my cats into an outfit, they’d stage a revolt. Kira – the Queen – won’t even stand up in her harness. Max wears his harness only because he knows he can’t go outside without it. (We have predators in the area who might think Max is an easy snack, so he only goes outside on a leash.)
    B.E. Sanderson`s last blog was …The Cat’s Garage

• Dale Mayer says:

Thanks B.E. It’s been a tough week. I thought it would be a far off day as well as she was only 9 but…

Can you imagine even trying to get the cats into something like this – no matter staying in it long enough to take a picture?? I’d be covered in scratches in seconds flat! 😆

Dale, so sorry again. It leaves a hole in your life and in your heart.

No way would I get Belle into any of those outfits. A couple of those cats look really pissed off. lol

• Dale Mayer says:

Hi Edie,

I gotta tell you if you ever do try with Belle you so have to send me a picture! I know it would be a one time event! snicker.

My heart goes out to these cats but at the same time, they put a smile on my face. 🙂

5. I’m so sorry for your loss, Dale. *hugs* We tried to put a Halloween costume on our dog once and he would have no part of it. Not for one second.
    Robin Bielman`s last blog was …Her Accidental Boyfriend Book Birthday

• Dale Mayer says:

Hi Robin, I can see dressing up a dog easier than I can see a cat – still not every dog has the right personality. I hope you took pictures of the attempts. lol.

6. Joye says:

I am a dog person but I did enjoy the photos. Cute cats