My first post as a regular at MM…I’m thrilled to be here. 🙂
I’m a big fan of lists because they make me feel organized even when I’m not and also work for my short attention span. So today I present you with:
The Top 5 Things You Never Knew You Wanted to Know About Amy Knupp:
- I write contemporary romance, including 12 books for Harlequin Superromance and 3 indie published shorter stories. Instead of telling you about my stories, I’ll do one better and offer you the opportunity to try one for yourself if you’re interested. If you want one of my print books for free, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PRINT BOOK and tell me which one you want and what your address is. I’ll send one book to up to 20 people, first come first served, US residents only this time (my apologies to the international readers). You can choose from Unexpected Complication, The Boy Next Door, Doctor in Her House, The Secret She Kept, Playing with Fire, A Little Consequence, Fully Involved, Burning Ambition, Island Haven, After the Storm, A Time for Us, and Because of the List. Or you can choose a reprint of Burning Ambition in a 2-for-1 volume with Abby Gaines’ That New York Minute. (Again, email me now if you want one!)
- I was gluten-free before gluten-free was cool. And dairy-free. And soy- and egg-free. And nightshade-free. And sugar-free. And nut- and seed- and legume-free. My friends lovingly call me a food freak. Or sometimes just “special.” (It’s a medical diet and, yes, I do eat. A lot. Proteins, veggies, and fruits, and the random very special high-maintenance homemade dessert that meets all the requirements.) And yes, some days I would kill for an extra-large DQ Blizzard!
- I share my small, stuck-in-the-60s home with a husband who, most days, helps me hold on to my sanity, two teenaged boys who rob me of my sanity, and two turtles and five cats. Which is proof I never had sanity to begin with.
- My “day job” is as a grammar geek/copyeditor at Blue Otter Editing. Best. Job. Ever. Not only do I get paid to read some really fabulous stories, but I get to indulge my slight extreme OCD-ness by making sure all the beautiful words are spelled and used correctly and the commas are in the right places.
- I graduated from the University of Kansas, so I’m quiet during football season and allegedly not quiet during basketball season cheering for the Jayhawks. Today, however, I’m in mourning, following a painful season-ending loss. Ah, well, approximately 92 more days till next basketball season.
And that’s pretty much me in a nutshell. So to speak. One last reminder to email me now if you’d like a free book!